Sunday, June 2, 2013

Abandoned posts....

I found myself attempting to post a random picture to blogger this morning and found an abandoned post from 2 weeks so. For shame.....

Can vegetables be cute? I think maybe they can.  This week the turnips had to be thinned, and although I attempted to only pick the spindley ones, I did get a couple with some little turnips forming on them. 
 
 
 

 
Turnip greens

Just look how cute this turnip looks!
 So the garden was ramping up, we are flush with zucchini.
Squash, gold zucchini and cherry tomatoes

Last head of Michilini cabbage


More zucchini, cucumbers and zucchini blossoms

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.  txtcartapp

    ReplyDelete