Friday, May 13, 2011

Where have they gone?

Do you have favorite blog that you follow for one reason or another?  Have they every just.... stopped blogging?  There are two blogs that come to mind and I often wonder where they are and what's going on.  Are they ok?  Is life getting hectic? Did they decide that letting people into their thoughts and gardens wasn't such a great idea?

I know I could just email them (I'm sure I could find their email addresses on their blog, or a contact me thing or something), but that seems.... invasive. Kind of stalker-esque. But I do wonder why they stopped blogging and if they are ok.  It feels like a TV show that was cancelled without a wrap-up. I can't help think, "why didn't they say good-bye blogger". It's kind of self-centered of me isn't it?

That's all, just a random thought for tonight. Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, and I have emailed some of them. In fact, you've given me an idea for a blog. Maybe we can get word to them to come back to us! One of my favorites is in your sidebar, and she hasn't blogged in 9 months!

    ReplyDelete