Friday, June 10, 2011

Stepping back to have a quick laugh

We were gifted with this cute (and loud) ball popper for my son's first birthday.  Both boys LOVE it. None of the balls are ever where they are supposed to be, so any attempt to play with this toy starts with a house wide ball hunt.  Other balls the same size are too heavy for to blow out.  To date I only know where 3 of the correct balls are.

Playskool Explore and Grow Busy Ball Popper Assortment

The little one and I were playing this morning, and he got distracted and started playing with something else, so I took the opprtunity to read a little of my book. When I looked up at him he was back to playing with the ball popper again. But he did it his way.  He had 2 balls in his hands and his face over the part of the toy that the balls shoots out of. He also had a huge grin on his face and was enjoying the wind blowing on him. I know how it operates, but I never thought of playing with it in this way. I tried it out, and wouldn't you know it? It was kind of fun!  Silly, but fun.

Kids are wonderful sometimes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment